Programming and electronics are my two biggest interests and this is where I publish the projects I’m working on. Hopefully someone will find them useful. Most projects are released under GPL.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you find a bug, want to suggest an improvement or just want to let me know what you think of it. You can contact me from the contact page in the menu above.
All information is provided as-is, without warranties of any kind. I’ve done my best to find and correct errors, but I may have missed some. I accept no responsibility for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use, or inability to use the software or information found on this site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information or software provided. I am under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections or upgrades to the software.
- NEXA USB Remote This project is a remote control for NEXA receivers, a remote controlled power plug. It will enable you to control lighting and other electrical equipment in your house, from your computer. It connects to a USB port and is controlled with a command line tool.
- BubbaMon for Firefox This is an add-on to Firefox. It will collect information on downloads in progress and finished downloads. This is then presented in the status bar. A popup window will display more details, like bubba uptime, hard disk usage and temperature. It will also display a list of active downloads, like file name, transfer speed and file size. Adding downloads to bubba is as simple as right clicking and select “Add to bubba downloads”.
- BubbaMon for Soundbridge This application will run on a Bubba|Server, gathering information like hard disk usage, temperature and information about active downloads. This information is then presented on the display of a Pinnacle/Roku SoundBridge device. This application only work on B1 (BUBBA|server).
- Repository Scripts This is two scripts I wrote to make it easier to switch between the Debian and Excito repositories. This is only useful to B1 (BUBBA|server) owners.
- SunCron This is a program that will generate cron entries that should be executed at a time relative to sunrise or sunset. This program can be used on any computer, not just a bubba server.